12.29.2010

Breakfast Bagels

Usually, my breakfast consist of water, fresh fruit and vegetables or a combination of the two.  Every now and then I might opt for an egg, bagel, even whole grain/wheat banana pancakes.  I really enjoy bagels and think I may have found one that is almost as good or maybe even better than my whole grain bagel. How about a cinnamon raisin flaxseed, 100 % all natural, New York Style, hand rolled, Kosher Bagel!!  Better yet how about a boost in fiber!!  A bagel that is loaded with blueberries and plenty of fiber will definitely be worth every bite with the high fiber blueberry bagels.  These bagels are freshly handmade by Healthy Me with the best ingredients that will not alter your fitness goals.  

The Food You Crave: Luscious Recipes for a Healthy Life
Betty Crocker The 300 Calorie Cookbook: 300 tasty meals for eating healthy every day (Betty Crocker Books)

No comments:

Post a Comment