11.05.2010

Fitness Goals

Fitness goals are imperative to achieving great results!!  As I am finishing up my weekly goals, I just realized that we are fast approaching a new year.  Wow!!  I always encourage my clients to set their goals for 90 days and then work towards that goal step by step. 

You must know what you want in order to achieve your goal(s).  At the beginning of every year I so often hear from so many women that I want to loose weight, I need to tone, I want to decrease body fat etc.  All of these goals are great, but instead of waiting to January 2011 start now!  I know the hype is not to "diet" during the holidays so, make smarter and healthier choices during challenging moments (I like to call them my "fat girl" moments).  Yes, personal trainers do have their moments, but we know our limits!  Personally, I do not believe in "diets", however, I do believe in overall health and wellness.  Having a plan of action will help you in your quest to be healthier and trust me you will defeat that "fat girl" moment!! Always remember to be positive in your approach and realistic in goal setting.    You know your limits so, for the sake of achieving a healthier you push yourself.

"Failing to prepare is preparing to fail."

--John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment